Electrical Engineering Position
CTC International, a supplier of application engineered unwind and rewind equipment for the global converting industry has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer who has strong familiarity with Drives, PLC’s and HMI’s
- Designs drive and control aspects of all machines to meet customer requirements
- Produces electrical parts list for ‘bill of materials’.
- Uses AutoCAD to generate electrical drawings, assembly drawings, and installation drawings.
- Works with manufacturing to ensure final completion of control systems.
- Responsible for electrical machinery issues
- Specifies electrical standards
- Develops efficient and economical electrical designs.
- Responsible for researching and utilizing new technologies for improved performance and cost savings.
- Provides electrical support to sales and manufacturing.
- Provides guidance and feedback to machine wirers and electrical designers.
- Occasional Travel to customer/prospect site for electrical assistance/Project Evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Proficiency in Auto CAD
- Literate in PLC programming
- Superior Electro-Mechanical understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of machine drive systems.
- Excellent conceptual ability. Ability to create technical drawings from verbal ideas and/or simple sketches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Creativity and willingness to try new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; can partner with other functions and foster teamwork.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze processes and pro-actively suggest improvements
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities. Ability to redirect resources to meet deadlines.
We offer a family atmosphere with a competitive wage and benefit package. Interested qualified candidates please send your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: CTC 11 York Ave. West Caldwell NJ 07006 No phone calls please