Machine Assembler / Field Service Technician Position
CTC International, a supplier of application engineered unwind and rewind equipment for the global converting industry has an opportunity for a Machine Assembler/Field Service Technician.
- Work from blueprints to assemble mechanical systems, pneumatics, etc.
- Work from sketches and schematics to assemble control panels and wire in panels to the machine.
- Performs installations and/or service visits to equipment at the customer.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment during customer visits.
- Trains machine operators at the customer’s site as to proper operation and maintenance of CTC Equipment.
- Perform final machine test and acceptance
- Skid and crate equipment
- Pre-assembly prep for painting
- Operate all equipment needed to adequately perform job
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of mechanical and electrical assembly experience, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and willingness and interest in travel of up to 25% of the time. We offer a family atmosphere with a competitive wage and benefit package.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to forward a resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by mail to:
11 York Ave.
West Caldwell NJ 07006
No phone calls please