The RW3-20 Turret is our most economical model, and is is an excellent selection for those larger diameter jobs which do not require the highest levels of automation. It is quite often used for blank thermal labels.
- Simple straight forward design.
- Easy to use.
- Quick change spindle method.
- No connection between press and turret required.
- Turret works with light tach and aggressive tapes.
- Cantilever design for easiest Accessibility.
- Air shafts
- Taper tension or constant torque winding patterns. Precise tension control.
- Durable construction.
- Industry standard electronics. Off the shelf availability. No proprietary microprocessors.
- Clean, accurate, full speed web tansfer.
- Count in feet or meters.
- 6 job selector switch assures no complicated speed rematch.
- Adjustable core stop.
- Left or right hand models available.
- Automatic core taper.
- Roll eject.
- Other sizes of air shafts.
- CE compliance.
- Modem for remote diagnostics, program modifications and upgrades.
- Touch screen controls.
- Count labels.
- Press E-Stop connection.
- Caster system.