Join Our Team
Join CTC – Machine Assembler/Field Service Technician
CTC International, a manufacturer of application engineered unwind and rewind equipment for the global converting industry has an opportunity for an Experienced Machine Assembler/Field Service Technician.
- Work from blueprints to assemble mechanical systems, pneumatics, etc.
- Work from sketches and schematics to assemble control panels and wire in panels to the machine.
- Performs installations and/or service visits to equipment at the customer.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment during customer visits.
- Trains machine operators at the customer’s site as to proper operation and maintenance of CTC Equipment.
- Perform final machine test and acceptance
- Skid and crate equipment
- Pre-assembly prep for painting
- Operate all equipment needed to adequately perform job
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and schematics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to partner with other functions and foster teamwork.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze processes and pro-actively suggest improvements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities. Ability to redirect resources to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad up to 25% of the time.
We offer a family atmosphere with a competitive wage and benefit package. Interested qualified candidates please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com or mail to: CTC 11 York Ave. West Caldwell NJ 07006 No phone calls please
CTC seeks talented and creative individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow and learn in an energetic environment. We will create new positions for the right people who can help our organization to provide the best unwind and rewind equipment and related products.
Previous positions we have hired for include:
- Creative Machine Designers
- Drive and Control Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Purchasing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Machine Assemblers
- Service Technicians
- Stock Room Staff
Please mail inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org