Splicer Makes Virtually Undetectable Butt Splices Usable in the Product!
West Caldwell, NJ: CTC International introduces a new heat seal butt splicer which makes virtually undetectable butt splices. The splices are usable in the product without having to reject them.
The well thought our design utilizes a turreting unwind arrangement. This arrangement allows for a very compact footprint, and also greatly simplifies the design of the reliable heat seal splicer mechanism.
Splicer will be available in a wide range of web widths and roll diameters. It works with many heat sealable materials, and is applicable to a wide range of nonwoven, packaging and converting applications. A CE compliant version is also planned.
Standard features include:
• Tapeless splicing of heat sealable materials
• Virtually undetectable splice is usable in most products
• Accurate tension control
• Touch Screen operator interface.
• Cantilevered Turreting Design with low roll loading height.
• Industry Standard PLC Control
• Ultra-Compact Design
For more info please contact Rich Herbert at CTC
973-228-2300 email@example.com www.ctcint.com